Monday, July 9, 2012

Portland Day 8, Surgery Day 4

Sierra is so amazing, she is still doing wonderfully. She still has her epidural in, but I think they will start weaning her to oral meds over the next day or so. Today she will work with Physical Therapy to get out of bed a bit, I know she isn't going to be thrilled about that, but she will do it anyway because she knows how important it is, and I got her a new DS game to bribe her with if I need to;) The dietitian came in to see her today and said that she is looking great, they are happy with her eating, so we aren't going to worry about putting her feeding tube back in at this point. She will have it placed before she resumes chemo in a few weeks. She is so inspiring, even with all that she has been going through, she keeps a smile on her face. We love you Sierra!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the posts and updates, Min. I'm so glad Sierra is doing so well. What a trooper she is. Sending lots of love and prayers for Sierra to remain strong and brave through all of this. I know the boys would really like to see her (and Reece and Evy too). Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Min for all the updates, I am so glad she is keeping up being brave, she is amazing, just like her mama, Love to you all,

    ReplyDelete